We’re one month down into 2018 and I’ve come across another small cap with some pretty decent potential. If you haven’t noticed from looking at my other picks, biotech’s are a featured favorite sector of mine. So, let’s dive and discuss this next biotech pick, Verastem, Inc. and why it can be a lower risk, high potential pick for 2018.
– Why I like VSTM for 2018 –
- New Drug Application for Duvelisib slated to be submitted to the FDA during the first quarter.
- History of positive drug results for Duvelisib.
- Commercialization strategy is gearing up with the recent onboarding of a new chief commercial officer and an increase to their line of financing.
- Competitor product lacking is presenting duvelisib with a clear sole opportunity to capitalize on the market.
Verastem’s 2018 is set to be prime for gains. This building momentum is why I believe 100% share price growth can be obtained in the next 12 months. As always, if considering VSTM to add to your portfolio, be sure to make that decision after performing your research. Good luck!